Privacypolicy Casa Traca
- 21. Responsible
- 32. What details does Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca handle and for what purpose?
- 43. Storage period
- 54 . Security measures and processors
- 65. Right of inspection, removal and questions complaints
- 7 6. Changes
- 87. Cookies
- 98. Google Analytics
- 109. Social Media
This privacypolicy applies to all personal data that Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca processes from its guests.
If you book a stay at Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca or for any other reason provide personal information to Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca, you expressly give permission to process your personal data in line with this Privacypolicy.
We advise you to read the Privacypolicy and keep it for your own administration.
Responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca, Sitio Rossio Habt, 3300-124, Valbona, Portugal, email@example.com, phone number +351 235 010 057
2. What details does Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca handle and for what purpose?
2.1 The following personal data will be processed as part of your stay:
- first and last name, date of birth, place of birth, sex
- address data, possibly postal address
- telephone number (s), e-mail address (es)
- Passport details
2.2 Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca processes the personal data referred to in 2.1 for the following purposes:
- a) your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will be used for contact about the provision of the information requested by you or the processing of the information you have obtained
- b) your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will be used to register the bookings and correct their administrative processing
- c) your name, address and telephone number is used to send out invitations and information about services and activities of Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca;
- d) Your name, address details, passport details are used for correct handling with the Portuguese authorities being the Finanças and the SEF, the tax authorities and the immigration service. The data is retained for as long as required by Portuguese legislation.
- e) your name and bank account number is used to settle payments of purchased services.
2.3 Your name, email address and telephone number will be used up to two years after the end of the agreement to ask you about your experiences with Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca and to inform you about the developments of Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca
3. Storage period
Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca will process and store your personal data for the duration of your stay up to two years after the end of this stay or as long as this is required by Portuguese law regarding the administration of records for the tax authorities and the foreign service. Subsequently the personal data will be destroyed.
4 . Security measures and processors
4.1 Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
4.2 Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca does not use third-party services for the processing of personal data.
5. Right of inspection, removal and questions complaints
5.1 Via the administration of Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca you can submit a request to view, receive, change or delete your personal data. Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca will handle your request and inform you about this within a month after receiving it
5.2 If you wish to object to the (further) processing of your personal data as referred to in Article 2, you can also contact the administration.
5.3 If you have complaints about how Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca processes your personal data or treats your requests, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the complaints book.
5.3 a. Also when there are other problems which you can not solve with Casa Traca you can go to the complain book or livro de reclamaçoes
This Privacypolicy can be changed. The changes will be announced via the Website. We advise you to regularly view the Privacypolicy.
Made 1 may 2018
Update 1; date 15 june 2018
Cookies are used for the best possible functioning of this website. This statement first explains what cookies are. Then it will be discussed which cookies are used and why.
What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is sent by a website (in this case www.casatraca.com) and placed by the browser on the hard disk of your computer. There is a cookie on the hard disk. When you visit the website the next time, the stored information, which is in the cookie, can be sent back to this website.
Our website places cookies from Google. The information that Google receives from the cookie is analyzed. This information is anonymized as well as possible. Google will only share the obtained information with third parties if they are required to do so by law or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. They has not received permission from us to use information for other Google services. Google is an American company and stores the information it collects in US servers. For more information about the Google Analytics policy, see the Google website.
Social Media buttons
The various social media channels use code, with which they place cookies via the site. These social media channels collect information that they can obtain through the cookies. Read the privacy statements of the social media channels used by B & B Casa Traca to know what they do with the collected information.
Switch off and remove
You can disable or delete cookies. For this you have to be at the settings of your browser. Are you stuck? Then use the help function of the browser.
8. Google Analytics
We would like to gain insight into the use of the website in order to be able to optimize it for use. Sometimes Google Analytics is used for this. This service analyzes the data of website visitors. An IP address is not visible and can not be traced back to a person for us. Google Analytics also uses a policy that can be found online.
9. Social Media
B & B Casa Traca uses various social media channels, namely: Facebook and Instagram. To make it as easy as possible for the customer, B & B Casa Traca uses buttons, links and / or contact forms. These social media channels also collect information. To clarify what happens to the data, the privacy statement of the social media channels can provide a definite answer.