Here you will find the general terms and conditions of Bed and Breakfast Casa Traca, Arganil, Central Portugal
Terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all users / guests of B&B Casa Traca Valbona, Portugal
- These terms and conditions start with making a reservation at B&B Casa Traca.
- Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of these Terms and Conditions free of charge.
- The manager is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In the event of disputes, all (legal) costs will be borne by the users.
- All risks related to a stay at B&B Casa Traca are borne by the users.
- If damage and loss of movable and immovable property of B&B Casa Traca have arisen. Then you must immediately report this and pay it to B&B Casa Traca
- Users must follow the owner’s instructions.
- The owner can deny and / or refuse users, in case of violation of these General Terms and
- Conditions and also of inappropriate behavior, with immediate effect the access to B&B Casa Traca. This without refund of the accommodation costs. This at the discretion of the owner.
The administration of the manager is decisive in case of mutual disagreement unless the users can prove the contrary.
- The users of B&B Casa Traca must adhere to the household rules below.
2. Reservations and confirmations
- You can change the lease agreement make a reservation verbally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
- Upon receipt of your reservation request, B&B Casa Traca will send you a confirmation (if space available). The reservation is then final!
- There are no costs for booking a stay.
3. Payment terms and conditions
- The accommodation costs of a reservation must, as will be stated on the invoice, be credited to one of the following bank account number (s) within 7 days of booking. the reservation number.
NL74RABO0175852545 or PT50 0045 3454 4027 2445 7849 0 in the name of J. van der Zwan e / o
- For reservations with an arrival date within 4 days you can pay the total amount upon arrival. Credit card or debit card payment cannot be used.
- The rates can be found on the Casa Traca Website
- Deposit immediately after booking 50% of the total amount, The remaining amount, 50%, must be paid on arrival.
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to comply with the contract (reservation) entered into, you must inform B&B Casa Traca as soon as possible. This so that B&B Casa Traca can offer the vacated room (s) again.
- In the event of cancellation up to one month before arrival, a full refund will be made, minus 10% of the total booking amount for administration and reservation costs.
- If canceled within 30 days before the arrival date, the deposit will not be refunded. You therefore pay 50% of the agreed price to the manager.
4b. Cancellation regarding Covid-19
Due to the Corona virus, Covid-19, we have some exceptions to our standard cancellation policy.
- For all reservations made in 2020 for a stay that falls in 2020, if this has to be canceled due to corona, your deposit will remain until the next stay.
- You will receive a voucher for this down payment. The confirmation email you receive for this counts as your voucher. The voucher is valid for a stay up to and including December 31, 2021.
- For reservations made using the voucher, if you wish to cancel it, the deposit will not be refunded. You can move the reservation again if it falls within the end date of December 31, 2021.
- The end date can be postponed in consultation.
- In case of cancellations due to the corona virus, the official websites of the government of Portugal are considered the mother country of the guest.
- Cancellations can only be made if a negative travel advice is issued or if one or more people in the travel group is ill or shows signs of illness associated with Covid-19.
5. House rules part of General Terms and Conditions
- We always receive you personally upon arrival. You must identify yourself by request on request. a valid proof of identity. If you are not a Portuguese resident, you must also complete a check-in form. You will receive this upon arrival.
- On the day of arrival you can check in between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. On request, you can also check in earlier or later if this is possible.
- On the day of departure, we expect to have the room available for further rental at the latest by 11 am. A late check-out is also possible at a small additional cost and based on availability.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- We serve breakfast in the conservatory at the agreed time.
- Noise pollution, in particular between 10 p.m. and 7 p.m., must be prevented. Sound carriers and the like may not be a hindrance to others.
- Any visitors of our guests may not spend the night at B&B Casa Traca without the owner’s permission and without an additional payment.
- You can park vehicles on the parking facilities next to the bed & breakfast.
- Pets are limited at B&B Casa Traca and are also allowed under certain conditions.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house at B&B Casa Traca. There is ample opportunity to smoke outside in the gardens and on the terraces, naturally in consultation with the other guests.
When you have questions about our terms and conditions please let us know. We welcome you to our B&B and wish you a pleasant stay.
Privacypolicy B&B Casa Traca